The syllabus for the upcoming session of Net Education in Hindi is out. The curriculum includes topics like cryptocurrency, blockchain, and artificial intelligence.
The ugc net education syllabus pdf is a syllabus that has been released by the University Grants Commission of India. The syllabus covers various topics such as curriculum, evaluation, and assessment at all levels.
This Video Should Help:
Do you want to learn more about the various courses offered by UGC NET? Do you want to know what syllabus is being followed in these courses? If yes, then this blog is for you. Here we will be providing information on the net education syllabus in Hindi for the year 2022. So hurry up and scroll down to get started!
UGC NET Education Syllabus 2022 PDF
The UGC NET Education Syllabus is a document that outlines the topics and sub-topics that candidates need to prepare for the UGC NET examination. The syllabus is divided into two parts ufffd Part A and Part B. Part A of the syllabus covers general topics such as research methodology, educational psychology, etc., while Part B covers specific subject matter related to the candidateufffds chosen field of study.
Candidates can download the UGC NET Education Syllabus 2022 PDF from the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA). The PDF document contains all the information related to the examination, including important dates, eligibility criteria, pattern of questions asked in the examination, etc.
Candidates must go through the syllabus thoroughly before starting their preparation for the examination. They should focus on understanding all the concepts covered under each topic and sub-topic. Candidates are advised to solve previous yearsufffd question papers and mock tests to get an idea aboutthe type of questions asked intheexamination.
UGC NET Visual Art Syllabus PDF in Hindi
The NET Visual Art Syllabus is a comprehensive guide to the subject of visual art, covering everything from the history and theory of art to the methods and techniques used by artists today. It is an essential resource for anyone wishing to study or teach visual art, and provides an overview of the syllabus for the UGC NET Examination in Visual Art.
The syllabus is divided into four sections:
1) The history and theory of art;
2) The methods and techniques used by artists;
3) The analysis and interpretation of artworks; and
4) The application of visual arts in education.
Each section contains a number of topics, which are further divided into sub-topics. The topics are arranged in a logical order, so that each one builds on the knowledge gained in the previous topic.
Section 1: The History and Theory of Art
This section covers the development of visual art from its earliest beginnings up to the present day. It includes a brief history of art movements and styles, as well as an introduction to the major theories that have influenced our understanding of art. Topics include:
– Prehistoric Art
– Ancient Art
– Medieval Art
– Renaissance Art
– Baroque Art
– Rococo Art
– Neoclassical Art
Section 2: The Methods and Techniques Used by Artists
This section covers the various methods and techniques used by artists to create their works of art. Topics include:
– Drawing – Painting – Printmaking – Photography – Sculpture – Mixed Media – Digital Media
Section 3: Analysis and Interpretation of Works of Art
This section introduces students to the skills needed to analyse and interpret works of art. Topics include: Elements Of Design And Composition In Two And Three Dimensional Form Principles Of Design In Two And Three Dimensional Form Iconography And Symbolism In Western European Painting Subject Matter And Content In Western European Painting Pictorial Narrative In Western European Painting Genres Of Western European Painting Landscape painting Still Life Portraiture Nude Studies Early Christian And Byzantine Mosaics Gothic Stained Glass Windows Renaissance Frescoes Modernist Movements In Europe ufffd Fauvism, Cubism, Surrealism, Abstract Expressionism Indian Miniature Paintings ufffd Rajasthani, Pahari , Mughal , Deccan , Bengal Tanjore Paintings Madhubani Paintings Pattachitra Paintings Warli Paintings Phulkari Embroidery Kantha Embroidery Zari Work Applique Work Quilting Nakshi Katha Kantha Stitch Gotta Patti Work Bandhani Tie & Dye Technique Batik Wax Resist Technique On Fabric Handloom Weaving Techniques ufffd Khadi & Matka Silk Weaving , Jamdani Weaving , Khesh Weaving , Kashida Weaving Block Printing On Fabric Techniques ufffd Wooden Block Printing , Copper Plate Block Printing , Shellac Block Printing Screen Printing On Fabric Technique Dyeing Techniques ufffd Indigo Dyeing Processes For Cotton & Silk Fabrics Natural dyeing with plant extracts Synthetic dyeing with chemical dyes Mordant dyeing tie & dye processes batik wax resist process block printing process screen printing process Handloom weaving patterns ufffd plain weave , twill weave , satin weave , brocade weave Different fabrics made from natural fibers ufffd cotton fabric , linen fabric silk fabric woolen fabric Different fabrics made from synthetic fibers polyester fabric nylon fabric acrylic fiber Knitted fabrics Woven fabrics Non woven fabrics Surface ornamentation techniques on textiles ufffd quilting embroidery applique work gota patti work sequins work zardozi work cutwork mirrorwork kantha stitch patchwork Jewelry making techniques ufffd beaded jewelry wire wrapped jewelry metal smithing polymer clay jewelry enameling jewelry resin jewelry Metal craftsufffd brass metal craft bell metal craft copper metal craft silver metal craft iron metal craft aluminum metal craft tin metal craft leadmetal craft gold leaf gilding Woodworking joints Marquetry Intarsia Lacquerware Sand casting Furniture making joints Cabinetry Caning Veneering Upholstery Paper Mache Toy Making Techniquesufffd wooden toys paper toys polymer clay toys soft toys stuffed toys dolls Terracotta figurines Pottery wheel throwing technique hand building technique kiln firing processes raku firing Ceramics decorating techniqueufffd underglaze decoration overglaze decoration luster decoration slip trailing sgraffito carving relief carving incising carving impressing carving burnishing glazing painting stenciling decalcomania mishima slip trailing sprigging extruded coils sgrafitto millefiori canework low relief sculpture high relief sculpture free standing sculpture bust portrait statue figurine maquette architectural model scale model doll puppet shadow puppets finger puppets string puppets rod puppets Marionettes glove puppets shadowgraphs Thaumatropes Zoetropes Phenakistoscopes Kinetic sculptures automata moving mobiles optical illusions anamorphic illusions lenticular printing holography stereoscopic imaging virtual reality augmented reality mixed reality 3D printing 4D printing CNC milling Laser cutting
UGC NET Syllabus 2022 in Hindi PDF Download
The UGC NET Syllabus is a comprehensive document that contains all the topics and sub-topics that a candidate needs to prepare for the NET exam. The syllabus is divided into three parts: Part A, Part B, and Part C.
Part A of the syllabus covers general paper on teaching and research aptitude. It includes topics like reasoning ability, communication skills, information and communication technology (ICT), people and environment, etc.
Part B of the syllabus is subject-specific. Candidates need to choose any two subjects from the list of available options. The list of subjects includes Commerce, Education, Hindi, History, Political Science, Sanskrit, Sociology, etc.
Part C of the syllabus is also known as the optional paper. In this section, candidates can choose any one subject from the list of available options which they are most comfortable with. The optional subjects include Anthropology, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science and Applications, Economics, Geography, Geology,…etc
UGC NET History Syllabus in Hindi 2022
The UGC NET History Syllabus in Hindi 2022 is a detailed and comprehensive guide to the subject of history. It covers all aspects of the subject, from ancient times to the present day. The syllabus is divided into four sections: Ancient History, Medieval History, Modern History and Contemporary History. Each section contains a number of topics, which are further divided into sub-topics. The syllabus is designed to provide students with a thorough understanding of the subject matter, and to prepare them for the UGC NET examination.
UGC NET Home Science Syllabus 2022 PDF Download in Hindi
The syllabus for the UGC NET Home Science exam has been released by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The exam is scheduled to be held on May 2, 2022.
The UGC NET Home Science Syllabus 2022 PDF Download in Hindi covers a wide range of topics from various subjects such as Child Development and Family Relationships, Textiles and Clothing, Food and Nutrition, Human Development, etc. Candidates can check the complete syllabus for the UGC NET Home Science Exam below.
Child Development and Family Relationships:
This section covers topics such as child development theories, family relationships, parenting styles, etc. Candidates will be required to have a thorough understanding of these concepts in order to answer questions related to them.
Textiles and Clothing:
This section covers topics such as textile fibers and fabrics, textile testing methods, garment construction techniques, wardrobe planning, etc. Candidates will need to have knowledge about all these topics in order to answer questions from this section correctly.
Food and Nutrition:
This section covers topics such as food groups and their nutritional value, foodborne illnesses, food preservation methods, menu planning principles, etc. Candidates will need to have sound knowledge about all these topics in order to perform well in this section.
Human Development: This section covers topics such as physical growth and development stages during childhood and adolescence , psychological development during different life stages , social factors affecting human development etc .Candidates will need t o have good understanding of these concepts in order t o answer questions fr om this sect ion correctly .
UGC NET Geography Syllabus 2022 PDF Download in Hindi
The National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted by the University Grants Commission (UGC) for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the post of Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Lectureship in Indian universities and colleges.
The NET Geography Syllabus covers a wide range of topics such as physical geography, human geography, economic geography, environmental geography, cartography, remote sensing, GIS, etc. The syllabus is designed to test the candidate’s knowledge and understanding of the subject matter.
The following are the major topics covered in the UGC NET Geography Syllabus:
1. Physical Geography: This section covers topics such as geomorphology, climatology, oceanography, hydrology, pedology, biogeography, etc.
2. Human Geography: This section covers topics such as population geography, settlement geography, social and cultural geography, economic geography, political geography, transportation and communication systems , agricultural land use patterns , urbanization , industrial location , etc.
3. Economic Geography: This section covers topics such as world economy , regional economics , spatial organization of economic activity , resource utilization patterns , international trade routes and flows , global production networks . 4. Environmental Geography: This section covers topics such as environment and society interactions ; natural resources ; energy resources ; water resources ; food security ; climate change ; disaster management . 5. Cartography: This section covers principles of cartographic representation; map projections; map scales; topographic maps; thematic maps; digital mapping techniques . 6. Remote Sensing : This section covers electromagnetic radiation interaction with atmosphere & earth surface features; sensors – platform & types; image interpretation key elements ufffd tonal contrast,, shape indices,, texture measures,, spectral signature analysis;; digital image processing ufffd pre-processing steps radiometric correction); atmospheric correction); geometric correction); classification methods ufffd supervised v/s unsupervised), change detection studies 7 Geographic Information Systems : Components of GIS& their functionality(hardware software databases people ); data structures(vector raster ), data models(topological relational object oriented ), projections & coordinate systems(UTM WGS84 public land survey system state plane coordinates system), digitizing rasterizing vectorization feature extraction 8 Global Positioning System : GPS components constellation satellite orbits signalsmap datum ellipsoids 9 Internet Mapping& Web GIS : Introduction HTML XML KML WMS WMTS WFS ArcIMS Google Maps Open Layers 10 Projections & Map Design : Types of projections cylindrical conic azimuthal equal area conformal Equidistant Gnomonic Mercator Orthographic Stereographic Transverse Mercator UTM Van der Grinten projection Robinson projection Goode homolosine projection Eckert IV projection Wagner IV projection Winkel tripel projection Lambert azimuthal equal area Aitoff Hammer Airy Armstrong August Epicycloidal Fuller Goode Interrupted Boggs Interrupted Goode Homolosine Lagrange Natural Earth Patterson Peirce Quincuncial Quartic Snellius Steradian Tableau Tissot Unicylindrical Vertical Perspective Conical Equal Area Conformal Azimuthal Equidistant Gnomonic Orthographic Stereographic General Perspective Vantage Point 11 Map Reading Skills : Reading Latitude & Longitude from Topographical Maps Scale contour interval Finding specific locations on topographical maps 12 Fieldwork Techniques 13 Data Handling Techniques 14 Report Writing 15 Presentation Skills
UGC NET Political Science Syllabus 2022 PDF Download in Hindi
The UGC NET Political Science Syllabus is divided into two parts ufffd Part A and Part B. Part A is common to all subjects and includes questions on Research Methodology, Teaching Aptitude, Reading Comprehension, Communication, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), People and Environment, etc. Part B will have subject-specific papers carrying 100 marks each. Candidates will have to attempt any two papers out of the four papers offered under Part B.
Paper I: Indian Constitution: Nature and Structure; Union Legislature ufffd Parliament; State Legislature ufffd Assembly & Council; Delhi Legislature ufffd Legislative Assembly & Metropolitan Council; Local Government bodies in India
Paper II: Comparative Politics: Definitions & Theories of Comparative Politics; Approaches to the Study of Comparative Politics; Methods used in Comparative Politics
Paper III: Political Theory: Western Political Thought from Plato to Marx; Contemporary Political Thought from Gramsci to Habermas; Social and Political thought in India from Buddha to Ambedkar
Paper IV: International Relations: Approaches to the Study of International Relations; Levels of Analysis in International Relations theory; Major Schools of Thought in International Relations
UGC NET Economics Syllabus 2022 PDF Download in Hindi
The UGC NET Economics Syllabus is divided into two sections, Paper I and Paper II. Candidates will have to answer all the questions in both the papers.
Paper I: This paper will consist of 50 objective type questions from various topics of economics. The duration of this paper will be 1 hour and the marks allotted for it are 100.
Paper II: This paper will consist of 100 objective type questions from various topics of economics. The duration of this paper will be 2 hours and the marks allotted for it are 200.